Thursday, June 19, 2008

Anyone who uses the phrase 'easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried taking candy from a baby.

The title is so INCREDIBLY true. You try getting candy away from my cousins. Impossible.

I am now on the first page of google, when you google the phrase "I'll stab you in the heart'. I consider that a great privilege. Now to become number 1.

Turns out even though he is 95 there are still some people I want to beat until I can't raise my arms. This guy is one of them. A war criminal, a Nazi, someone who should not be a part of society and is living free. I don't see how he was not killed by someone already.

For all those who want to be a sheriff but without the trouble of actually applying, here is an easier, but much more expensive way to do it. Buy a town in New Mexico. Then you can call yourself whatever you want. Mayor, Governor, Capo di tutti Capo.

Here are some of the funniest last words. I want to say something grand as my last words. Although it will be wasted, because when I die, the universe as we know it will have long since atrophied, the fires of hell will have burnt out and even the silver city will be ruins. I suppose that is the irony. The greatest last words ever, will never be known.

See more funny videos at CollegeHumor

No comments: